Spend far less time in the car and more time exploring hidden gems off the Road to Hana, unwinding in Maui’s incredible nature vs. being time sensitive to road travel and the most popular destination spots.
TWO DAY HANA TRIP
- Starting Price
- Small Group Private Tour Up to 7 People
- 1-2 People
- Per additional head price
Delve Deeper Into Hawaii’s Attractions With No Rush!
Have an unforgettable experience driving around Haleakala Volcano through the lush rainforest of East Maui with a professional private guide for two days!
We believe the Road to Hana is a two day minimum experience. And in all honesty, you could spend a week out there. Don’t get us wrong! The one day private tour is exceptional and loved by many, but this trip allows you to experience that much more the raw, lush, natural habitat of East Maui has to offer without being time sensitive to the road. Delve deeper into the unplugged island lifestyle, discover more hidden gems, spend time in your favorite places with no rush! And visit popular places with far less people, first thing in the morning or later in the day! While unwinding and de-stressing from modern day living.
Accommodations are a separate fee and handled by customer, whether you prefer Hana-Maui Resort, a vacation rental, or camping. Please contact us for additional information and to make arrangements.
- Explore waterfalls on the Road to Hana. Hike to hidden waterfalls.
- Explore a bamboo forest (weather permitting).
- View the never seen before, painterly Rainbow Eucalyptus trees (an uncommon eucalyptus tree that’s originally from islands north of Australia).
- Visit Garden of Eden, a gorgeous privately owned arboretum with trails and waterfall views (entry fee per person/optional).
- Visit the peninsula town of Keanae for a unique and stunning lava rock coastline with ocean currents crashing against the lava rock walls. And tasty banana bread and smoothies at Aunt Sandy’s.
- Take a dip and a jump at a local waterfall pond.
- Stop at selected places for the best homemade coconut ice-cream.
- Discover a local black sand beach and red sand beach.
- Venture into a unique lava tube with headlights!
- Take the road less travelled to a local historical town in the lush jungle for a leisurely walk to a hidden waterfall (seasonal) and panoramic coastline views. Visit Nahiku market as an option for lunch.
- Explore Waianapanapa State Park’s black sand beach, lava tube, blowhole (seasonal), and ancient coastal trails (optional – choose when booking for advanced reservations/entry fee to be added).
- Visit Kahanu Gardens & Pi’ilanihale Heiau, a national historic landmark believed to be the largest ancient temple in the Hawaiian Islands (entry fee per person/optional).
- Visit the largest and most impressive lava tube in Maui (entree fee per person/optional).
- Arrive in Hana for excellent lunch choices and Hawaiian snacks from local gourmet food trucks, stands, & Hana Farms, da best! If you prefer a restaurant, Hana Ranch Restaurant is the best choice.
- Visit two of our favorite local beaches.
- Discover giant resting Green Sea Turtles!
- Local jumping pool where the fresh water meets the saltwater.
- Wailua Falls (largest waterfall on Hana Rd)
- Laulima Farms for local fruits & tasty treats.
- Hidden 80 ft waterfall (seasonal).
- Aviator, Charles Lindbergh’s grave.
- Maui Wine – Ulupalakua Vineyards
- Luxury transportation in 2022 Honda Pilot EX-L SUV w/Moonroof & Auto Lift gate and/or 2019 Honda Odysee EX Minivan w/Auto Sliding doors.
- Fresh local banana bread loaves.
- A cooler with bottled water, extra towels.
- Head lights, flashlights, umbrellas, trekking poles.
- First Aid kit, Dramamine, sanitation wipes, hand sanitizer.
- Paper towels, small trash bags, and other necessities.